|home | Membership has its advantages!|
Membership has its advantages!
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- Stay informed through our bi-weekly newsletter.
- Interact thru Discussion forums, posts, surveys.
- Stay informed with inspiring articles.
- Stay connected through facebook and twitter.
- Find Regional Canadian Expat groups.
- Have fun with our community hockey pool!
- Learn about upcoming related events.
- Learn from our Expat webinars.
- Stay informed on news from Canada.
- Celebrate Canada Day virtually.
- Get up to date information on relevant expat issues.
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions from Canadian brands.
- Opportunity to win through Giveaways and contests.
- Find Service providers thru our Resource Directory.
- Access to valuable resource books.
- See what other expats are doing via photo galleries.
Whether you just moved abroad or have been an expat for 10 years, you will find something of value with the Canadian Expat community.
Join today and please share with others!
What members are saying...
"Sean has done a great job providing Candians the forum needed to bring us together and help celebrate being Canadian!" Michael Hayes-Rivet, Lt.
"CEN allows me the opportunity to reach out to fellow Canadians in our area. We have started a CanSouth-Charlotte group (purely social in nature) and hope that through CEN we can reach more expats." (Go to CanSouth-Charlotte.org to find out more!)
"It is nice to have a connection to other Canadians in the US. I also like getting information with a Canadian prospective." Pamela Wimbush Raleigh, NC
"We were relocated by Nortel to California with our 3 kids in 1997. CEN would have made the transition smoother." Steve Morrison, Sunnyvale,CA
"Although we are not originally from Canada, my husband's family is, and I was raised in Canada (originally from England). This site is a great way to have a common bond with Canadians and the great country it is. To network and socialize and to keep in contact with Canadians in the Triangle area. Great job Sean, many thanks." Joe and Jane Mansell Raleigh, NC
"After 11 years here, Canada is still home. It warms my heart just knowing there are others who feel the same . Thank you for the opportunity to stay connected."" Patricia , Tuscaloosa, AL
We have lived in Woodstock Geogia for over 8 years. I wish this website was up and running when we moved here. There is just something special about connecting with people from where your from. Often friends from Georgia ask what's different about Canada and the US ...it's hard to describe...it not better or worse ...but just different." Karen LaFlamme(Kidder) Woodstock GA
"As a Canadian spouse who has relocated due to a job transfer, from Cambridge On, to the Inland Empire, its nice to connect with our roots locally." Lynda S Menifee, CA
"I'm very glad to have CEN to keep me in touch with what's going on in the Canadian community here in the US!" Beth, San Diego